Saturday, May 5, 2007

Queen of the Crop


Well, some people have wondered why I haven't posted a picture since Tuesday and the reason is that I've been working on a couple of layouts for a contest at www.scrapbookgraphics.com called Queen of the Crop. I'm not allowed to post my contest entries anywhere else on the web until they post them first. So today, the posted my first entry. It was based on the concept of introducing yourself, and the different roles you might play or different moods you have. Please check out the gallery because there are so many beautiful layouts there.
http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/home.php?cat=289
Here is my entry.


Lastly, TWO of my layouts were chosen to be highlighted in the scrapbookgraphics monthly newsletter - check it out here:

http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/newsletter/newsmay2007.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of your winners in the newsletter. They both really showcase your talents! Merimom

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...