Saturday, May 19, 2007

Queen of the Crop Week 3


The challenge was to focus on our every day life - the little things that you might take for granted or maybe don't think about all the time. This challenge made me think about the things I do daily and, since spring has sprung, one of my daily chores now includes weeding my garden! It's a big job but since my ds and I play outside during the day, I try to do a little each day. It is a pain but reminds me of how lucky I am to have this life that I love!

Journaling:
We bought the house for the garden. The one in my dreams. The house itself is modest, tiny actually, but the yard is immense. My husband toiled beside me to make a garden out of weeds & grass. We planned, tilled, dug, planted and of course, weeded until my dream became our dream. Now that dream is a reality. A beautiful garden filled with flowers, vegetables, fruit (& weeds)

My daily chore, A constant battle, A gentle reminder that my marriage and my dreams are thriving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the page! Your journaling left me breathless too. Very nice tribute. I'm glad you love your life. Ir's what every parent wants for their children. Happiness and contentment. Yours shines through every picture, every word! Keep it up. Love you. Merimom

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...