Saturday, March 17, 2007

Early Spring...


Journaling says : "One Sunday in March, we had some long-awatied nice weather and YOU wanted to go outside and (because you ARE in love with them) you wore your rainboots and I had to wear MY boots too. There were puddles so we stomped in them (oh JOY)! We got our first taste of spring AND all we can do is HOPE for more...soon!"
I used a technique called hidden journaling. The bold and highlighted words make up a little sentence - You Are My Joy And Hope.

Credits:
Grunge Linen overlay and Deckle Edge journaling mat by Designs by Lauren at digitalscrapbookplace.com
Green and blue ribbons, stitching, buttons, and three little frames by Jessica Bolt of scrapbookgraphics from her Delight in Photos collection (love it!)

http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=36553&cat=500&ppuser=8485

http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7923&cat=500&ppuser=6726

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melinda: I love this one. I'll have to remember that "hidden journaling technique". Merimom

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...