Sunday, March 18, 2007

Declan Saint Paddy's


I did this page for three reasons - # 1 Declan is so cute and it's his St Paddy's day picture solo, and #2 there was a challenge on a website using these colors and #3 Brian TOLD ME TO. Brian also told me to include the St Brigid's cross and he gave me the title. He gave me advice on cropping, etc etc etc! :) Brian likes to digital scrapbook too, I think! :)
Credits: Something Special paper (re-colored greenish) by Meredith Fenwyck, Jessica Bolt Delight in Photographs masking tape, Atomic Cupcake painted chipboard action for the D letters, Misty Cato shamrock charms from her HonoringStPatrick freebie, Catrione MacGregor's St Brigid cross, Doris Castle's rich green paper from her Patina Moss freebie, Misty Cato's green polka dot paper from her HonoringStPatrick freebei, folded corner template by Karah Frederick's of BlueFlombingo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melinda: I love ALL your pictures, but this one is especially "DECLAN:) Love Merimom

Anonymous said...

I really like how this one turned out!!
So what if I like to "direct"? :)
Good job hunny.
bt

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...