Thursday, February 22, 2007

First time...

So here I go jumping into the sea of blogs with my own little attempt. Today was my mother's retirement party, twenty five years at one place. It was heartwarming to see all her friends and hear their beautiful speeches. I made a scrapbook for my mom showing all the different roles that she's played in her life, mother, daughter, grandma, friend, etc. It was fun to make and fun to give! I'll be posting my scrapbook pages here for my friends and family to view and comment on. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job hunny, all the pages look awesome!
You're like a pro or something!!!
Ha.
Lova ya.
bt

Anonymous said...

Melinda,
Your pages look great. I am very impressed. Hope to see you soon.

Virginia(cousin)

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...