Friday, February 23, 2007

Beach Boys




This was the first page that I posted to an online digital scrapbooking forum. It was for a "scraplift" challenge where I copied the style of someone else's page. It one of my favorite pages and I love the picture of Brian and Declan. The picture is from December 2005 when we went to Grand Cayman with my mom and dad.




The original posting is at http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6326&cat=582 and I "scraplifted" Traci Sims (all the credits are listed at the above site).
Credits: Inspired by Traci Sims Beach BabyKit: Blue Mirage Sampler by Traci SimsGrunge Frame: by Jessica SpragueStitch from Atomic CupcakeLabel: J Baechtold Essence labelRibbon: Jen Reed's On Angels Wings ribbonButtons by House of Lime

No comments:

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...