Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Time flies

How did it get to be almost the middle of March already?!? I've been lulled into a false sense of timelessness by the never-changing winter weather. Living in a kind of a fog with very little sense of how quickly time is speeding by! True, there has been a lot going on in the past month or so. Declan and I both had a nasty bout of the stomach flu (barfy mc-pukey was the joke around here for a couple of days!), we got a new kitchen floor, a new fence (alleluia) and Brian painted the kitchen a bright orange!! BUT, I have NOT moved forward with the baby-readiness plans, have NOT picked out a summer camp for Declan, have NOT started my tomatos from seed and have NOT kept up with my scrapbooking! Ok, so after all the blathering, here is my latest page - Big Boy Bed - a momentous occasion that happened on January 30th!! Yup, I'm BEHIND! (Just to give you an idea, I have pictures to scrap from Valentine's Day, getting our new car, Brian's birthday, the Easter Bunny, Butterfly house and dyeing Easter eggs!!!)

No comments:

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...