Saturday, November 24, 2007

Santa's lap!


Brian took Declan to the Parade Company's Holiday festival today. In the warehouse, they had all the floats set up, all the crazy giant puppet heads, a carousel, carnival rides and games, a DJ with dance floor AND Santa Claus. The boys had a wonderful time! Declan DANCED a lot and told me that that was his favorite part. The most amazing thing though was that he wanted to go and say HI to Santa (despite an outspoken aversion to sitting on Santa's lap). He walked right up to Santa, gave him a high five, climbed onto Santa's lap and told him what he wanted for Christmas! Brian was AMAZED and thrilled. I'm so sorry that I missed it, but I'm so happy that my guys got to share that together. Here's the Santa pic. (and Declan is DEFINITELY going to be getting the gift he asked for!)

No comments:

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...