Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Where have you been, Melinda?

Haven't posted much lately and have had more than a couple people ask me about it, so I thought I'd fill in the rest of you. A few things have been taking up some time around here. One - I'm in this anonymous digital scrapbooking contest and I can't post my layouts on the blog until the contest is over, so there are THREE layouts that have not been seen as of yet. Two - The family has been a little sick lately with various flus and bugs. And Three - I'm in the middle of setting up a little cottage-business (too small to call a home business) where I intend to do some scrapbooking-for-hire and I was researching and building a website, making business cards and flyers. Here is the link for my fledgling website - although it's not done yet - feel free to check it out! Scraptivated

No comments:

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...