Friday, September 7, 2007

Fall is Upon us



It's September, people! I am appalled! How did it come to this? Time is passing me by and I am a little freaked out. People said that time would FLY after having kids and apparently, that was TRUE and not just a bunch of hooey. So, Declan is BIG now. It's official. Example 1. I was using my scrapbook paper cutter to cut up some layouts and Declan indicated that he wanted to try. I said "Sorry honey, this is for grownups only" He nodded and said "OK". But then, he reached for the paper cutter! I pushed his hand away and said "NO! This is for grown-ups!" And he just looked at me in absolute surprise and said "I AM a grown-up! I AM I AM I AM! I'm BIG!" So, I started to miss the big, chunky, squishy baby that he used to be and this layout was born. (that and fall is UPON us!)

No comments:

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...