Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday afternoon

So, we all slept in today, D & I til 8 and B til 9!! Then we had a leisurely morning reading the paper and having breakfast. Around 10:30 we decided to go to the beach and rushed into action with a flurry! Bags were packed, bathing suits found and donned, a picnic prepared, a quick stop at the convenience store for supplies, another stop at the gas station, and we were OFF! Like a herd of turtles. We finally arrived at Kensington Beach at about 12:15. What a blast from the past. Neither B nor I had been there in at least 10 years. It was nice. We played in the lake, (seaweedy and stinky), built sand castles, had a picnic and took one last dip before we left at about 2:15. A fun family afternoon! Of course we took my new camera (despite serious reservations about sand and thievery). Here are some pics from today. None of me, of course, because I had on a bathing suit and I won't be posting any of THOSE anytime soon! hee hee Hope you are all enjoying this delightful Sunday afternoon.



No comments:

Mostly digital scrapbook pages for my friends and family...